Automotive Ceramic Coating Training Course
The Automotive Ceramic Coating Training Course is designed to provide participants with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in the application and maintenance of automotive ceramic coatings. Participants will learn the fundamentals of ceramic coatings, surface preparation, application techniques, curing processes, and maintenance procedures. The program combines theoretical learning with hands-on training to ensure participants develop the expertise required to achieve professional-level ceramic coating results.
Course Duration: 2 days (approximately 16 hours)
- Understand the principles and benefits of automotive ceramic coatings.
- Develop proficiency in surface preparation techniques for optimal coating adhesion.
- Learn the proper application techniques for ceramic coatings.
- Gain knowledge of curing processes and timelines.
- Understand the importance of maintenance procedures for long-lasting ceramic coating performance.
- Familiarize yourself with the selection and use of ceramic coating tools and equipment.
- Understand safety protocols and best practices for ceramic coating application.
Day 1: Introduction to Automotive Ceramic Coatings+
- Overview of automotive ceramic coatings and their advantages over traditional protective coatings.
- Understanding the composition and properties of ceramic coatings.
- Differentiating between ceramic coatings and other protective products.
- Safety practices and precautions for ceramic coating application.
Day 2: Ceramic Coating Application and Maintenance+
- Surface preparation techniques, including washing, decontamination, and paint correction if needed.
- Techniques for panel inspection and evaluation prior to coating application.
- Proper application techniques for ceramic coatings, including spray, wipe-on, and professional-grade application methods.
- Understanding curing processes and timelines for different types of ceramic coatings.
- Introduction to maintenance procedures for ceramic coatings, including proper washing techniques, maintenance products, and periodic reapplication.